Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org> on 2006/08/21 03:14:57 UTC

10.2 branch version number wrong?

Since there was a snapshot off the 10.2 branch, shouldn't its current
version be 10.2.1.1 beta? I thought after a snapshot the normal practice
was to bump the last digit. Maybe that step is not in the instructions?

Dan.

Re: 10.2 branch version number wrong?

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Hi Dan,

Thanks for pointing this out. I will bump the last digit now.

Regards,
-Rick