Posted to users@maven.apache.org by sam <qi...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/17 09:36:27 UTC

Re: [m2] How to deploy all of the 3th party jars under the Jboss directory ?please.

Hi,
    Thanks for Boeckli's help,and now I can use maven-dependency-plugin to
do this job,but there is a new problem is that,when I change the one
artifact's version which is heigher than previous,and than I excute
dependency:copy,as a result ,there will be two artifact(jar) with different
version in the /lib directory,how can I delete the old version or overwrite
it?I have try to use

<overWriteReleases>true</overWriteReleases>
     <overWriteSnapshots>true</overWriteSnapshots>
     <overWriteIfNewer>true</overWriteIfNewer>

but nothing arises.please help.
thanks advance.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
You could configure the clean plugin to delete the lib directory
contents automatically during the build, but this is probably a bad
idea.

Wayne

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.

Posted by sam <qi...@gmail.com>.