Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/19 22:33:17 UTC

Are all codehaus.org sites down

Hi Everyone,

Are all codehaus.org websites down ?

--
-Gautham Pamu

Re: Are all codehaus.org sites down

Posted by Gautham Pamu <ga...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Hycel for the response.

I was trying to access http://m2eclipse.codehaus.org/

Thanks
Gautham Pamu

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
Just to be clear, the site is http://www.codehaus.org/, no "e"...

Wayne

On 5/19/06, Hycel Taylor <hy...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I ran into this problem two days ago when I tried to go to
> www.codehause.org.  When I tried it then, I received the following
> message:
>
> "We are currently experiencing disk problems with beaver.codehaus.org.
> The problem is being looked at by our service provider ... "

Re: Are all codehaus.org sites down

Posted by ia...@jpmchase.com.
There's a status page at http://www.codehaus.org/status.html, though I'm
not sure how frequently it is updated.

Ian

It's better to be hated for who you are
than loved for who you are not

Ian D. Stewart
Phone: (614) 244-2564
Pager: (888) 260-0078

                      "Hycel Taylor"
                      <hycel1@gmail.com        To:       "Maven Users List" <us...@maven.apache.org>
                      >                        cc:
                                               Subject:  Re: Are all codehaus.org sites down
                      05/19/2006 04:54
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      "Maven Users
                      List"

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
jira.codehaus.org works, I was just on it. No idea about any others...

Wayne