Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Imba Jin <0x...@imbajin.com> on 2022/01/13 07:21:47 UTC

回复: [DISCUSS] Incubating Proposal of HugeGraph

Thanks to the concern for the release with HugeGraph Toolchain repo, after listened to the dev &amp; user voice, we think merge them to one&nbsp; will help the community work/contribute for them better. (Due to their function is similar &amp; users don't need to download multiple repos)

And regard to the issue of release, we intend to gradually unify the version number. At first, the version of client module may change separately, but eventually we use one version for toolchain to avoid these problems. (means they will be released together)

Any relevant suggestions are also welcome to discuss.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
It makes sense for the Hugegraph client part of code.
I just we still keep the document repo seperatly, as it doesn't relate
to the Hugegraph client.
if it is OK. I will update the proposal for it.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem