Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by José Euclides Silva Junior <eu...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/09 18:07:57 UTC

[users@httpd] Re: Trying to hide application(Java + Apache) directory from browser address bar

I had tried it: the browser showed - 403 Error Forbidden
Any hint?

Re: [users@httpd] Re: Trying to hide application(Java + Apache) directory from browser address bar

Posted by José Euclides Silva Junior <eu...@gmail.com>.
I did it.I have found the OC4J port, then i tried 2 thinks as follow:

1) Using server's ip address:

ServerName www-pddataprev
   DocumentRoot
/u01/app/oracle/product/oracle10g/Apache/Apache/htdocs/deqs_web/
   # DocumentRoot /u01/app/oracle/product/oracle10g/j2ee
   RewriteEngine on
   RewriteRule ^(.*) http://10.0.134.23:7778/deqs [P,L]

--> *The browser's address bar returned me* "http://10.0.134.23:7778/deqs/",
with the correct web page content

2) Using loopback address:

 ServerName www-pddataprev
   DocumentRoot
/u01/app/oracle/product/oracle10g/Apache/Apache/htdocs/deqs_web/
   # DocumentRoot /u01/app/oracle/product/oracle10g/j2ee
   RewriteEngine on
   RewriteRule ^(.*) http://10.0.134.23:7778/deqs [P,L]

--> *The server returned "HTTP 301 Moved Permanently" to browser*

So, what should i try?

Posted by SOPRO <so...@gmail.com>.
José,