Posted to dev@hawq.apache.org by Josiah B <pr...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/14 19:20:22 UTC

add me to the mailing list

Additionally to adding me to the mailing list, is there a developer guide
somewhere for HAWQ?  It would make understanding the code a bit quicker if
I had some basic document to point me in the right direction when looking
for particular modules.

-Josiah Berkebile

--
main = do
    line <- getLine

Posted by Alexander Denissov <ad...@pivotal.io>.
Josiah,

Please follow the instructions for signing up for the mailing lists as
documented on http://hawq.incubator.apache.org/.

Specifically, you need to send an email from your address to
dev-subscribe@hawq.incubator.apache.org to subscribe to dev mailing list.

Alex.