Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by Lombrera Lombrera <lo...@yahoo.com.br> on 2005/11/01 17:28:27 UTC

a get request to a complex type

Hi all,
I am trying to do a "get" request to the "Options" propertie from the filesystem example.

Let's assume I have this in the UnixFileSystem class:
        m_options.add("value1");
        m_options.add("value2");
        m_options.add("value3");

So, when I execute the "get" request it returns to me:
       <fil:Options xmlns:fil="http://ws.apache.org/resource/example/filesystem">
           <fil:Option>value2</fil:Option>
           <fil:Option>value1</fil:Option>
           <fil:Option>value2</fil:Option>
           <fil:Option>value3</fil:Option>
       </fil:Options>

Note that it has not returned just the three elements inserted in the List in the backend.
Now I execute the "get" request again, and it returns:
      <fil:Options xmlns:fil="http://ws.apache.org/resource/example/filesystem">
           <fil:Option>value1</fil:Option>
           <fil:Option>value3</fil:Option>
           <fil:Option>value1</fil:Option>
           <fil:Option>value2</fil:Option>
           <fil:Option>value3</fil:Option>
       </fil:Options>
Note again that it has not returned only the three elements from the List.
And so on. After every "get" request it increases the list size or modify its order.

So, I would like to ask you why this happen and how can I change this to only return the values that are inserted in the m_options List. Like this:
       <fil:Options xmlns:fil="http://ws.apache.org/resource/example/filesystem">
           <fil:Option>value1</fil:Option>
           <fil:Option>value2</fil:Option>
           <fil:Option>value3</fil:Option>
       </fil:Options>

Thank you all,
Lombrera

---------------------------------
 Promoção Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: a cada hora navegada você
acumula cupons e concorre a mais de 500 prêmios! Participe!

Re: a get request to a complex type

Posted by Sal Campana <sc...@apache.org>.
Lombrera Lombrera wrote:

> Hi all,
> I am trying to do a "get" request to the "Options" propertie from the
> filesystem example.
>
> Let's assume I have this in the UnixFileSystem class:
>         m_options.add("value1");
>         m_options.add("value2");
>         m_options.add("value3");
>

> So, when I execute the "get" request it returns to me:
>        <fil:Options
> xmlns:fil="http://ws.apache.org/resource/example/filesystem">
>            <fil:Option>value2</fil:Option>
>            <fil:Option>value1</fil:Option>
>            <fil:Option>value2</fil:Option>
>            <fil:Option>value3</fil:Option>
>        </fil:Options>
>
> Note that it has not returned just the three elements inserted in the
> List in the backend.
> Now I execute the "get" request again, and it returns:
>       <fil:Options
> xmlns:fil="http://ws.apache.org/resource/example/filesystem">
>            <fil:Option>value1</fil:Option>
>            <fil:Option>value3</fil:Option>
>            <fil:Option>value1</fil:Option>
>            <fil:Option>value2</fil:Option>
>            <fil:Option>value3</fil:Option>
>        </fil:Options>
> Note again that it has not returned only the three elements from the List.
> And so on. After every "get" request it increases the list size or
> modify its order.
>
> So, I would like to ask you why this happen and how can I change this
> to only return the values that are inserted in the m_options List.
> Like this:
>        <fil:Options
> xmlns:fil="http://ws.apache.org/resource/example/filesystem">
>            <fil:Option>value1</fil:Option>
>            <fil:Option>value2</fil:Option>
>            <fil:Option>value3</fil:Option>
>        </fil:Options>
>
> Thank you all,
> Lombrera

> Promoção Yahoo! Acesso Grátis: a cada hora navegada você
> acumula cupons e concorre a mais de 500 prêmios! Participe!
> <http://yahoo.fbiz.com.br>

Lombrera I believe trhis was a mistake in the callbck which is
registered for the comment type..