Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Fred Preston <PR...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/02/10 19:26:18 UTC

Response Handler Problem

Hi All,
      I'm still looking at the handlers and particularly the response
handlers.  What I want to do is read back the body of the message in a
handler, update an element in the body and then put the new copy back into
the parsers so that when the next handler/deserializer code reads it will
see the updated code.  My problem is that if I try to parse the body of the
message, inside the handler, once I've parsed the body I cannot reset the
parse point back to the beginning of the message.  I've tried using the
getBodyAsChar() method in the Deserializer but this does not work.  Has
someone done this in a response handler and knows a solution to this
problem.

Regards,

Fred Preston.