Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> on 2009/07/19 22:20:00 UTC

[vysper] MINA 2.0 port to trunk

Hi,

Anyone from core-MINA besides Ashish having an opinion on
  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/sandbox/vysper/branches/MINA2.0
?
If nobody objects, I'd like to merge that into TRUNK.

  Bernd

Re: [vysper] MINA 2.0 port to trunk

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
Le Mon, 20 Jul 2009 08:58:18 +0200,
Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org> a écrit :

> Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Anyone from core-MINA besides Ashish having an opinion on
> >   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/sandbox/vysper/branches/MINA2.0
> > ?
> > If nobody objects, I'd like to merge that into TRUNK.
> >
> I have quickly reviewed the code, so far, I didn't saw any MINA
> horror ;)
>
> I think we should merge, and later on try to find a configuration
> that fit heavily loaded servers.
>
> So +1

Same here, I didn't compiled the code, the mina part looks fine.
BTW the link is :
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/sandbox/vysper/branches/mina2.0_migration/

+1
Julien

Re: [vysper] MINA 2.0 port to trunk

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@apache.org>.
Bernd Fondermann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone from core-MINA besides Ashish having an opinion on
>   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mina/sandbox/vysper/branches/MINA2.0
> ?
> If nobody objects, I'd like to merge that into TRUNK.

I have quickly reviewed the code, so far, I didn't saw any MINA horror ;)

I think we should merge, and later on try to find a configuration that
fit heavily loaded servers.

So +1

cordialement, regards,
Emmanuel Lécharny