Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Christian Galbavy <sl...@gmx.at> on 2006/07/24 10:54:59 UTC

[AXIS2] catch all SOAP requests

Hi,

I want to change axis2 to catch all SOAP calls, get the service name and method name and all params as java types and invoke corba calls with them.
I described it in the message below and got the answer from Ajith Ranabahu.

So I have taken a look at the axis source code and the Synapse project.
I only want to implement this SOAP-Corba-Bridge for SOAP body calls, so no SOAPActions. As I can figure out by now

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Datum: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 16:22:09 +0530
Von: "Ajith Ranabahu" <aj...@gmail.com>
An: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Betreff: Re: [AXIS2] catch all SOAP requests

Re: [AXIS2] catch all SOAP requests

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Christian

You could implement a CORBA sender for Synapse and have it handle the
requests. That would be really cool. One of the aims we have for
Synapse is to be a bridge between different protocols. Having CORBA in
the list would be fantastic.

So we would be *really* happy if you joined us and helped implement
that. We would be happy to help you with the SOAPy bits if you know
the CORBA part well.

Paul

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle