Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Markus Geiß <ma...@live.de> on 2015/12/22 08:24:51 UTC

GitHub Repos

Hey ...

will the new GitHub repos be prepopulated with a README.md and a LICENSE.md?

Right now both repos are empty. ; o)

Cheers

Markus

.::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.

RE: GitHub Repos

Posted by Markus Geiß <ma...@live.de>.
We will wait until we have finished our next release and cleaned it up abit ... sorry if it was unclear I've meant the Apache git repo not the mirror. ; o)
Best,

Markus

.::YAGNI likes a DRY KISS::.

Re: GitHub Repos