Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/10/10 00:07:43 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.2 release

Hi all,

I submit Apache Karaf 4.0.2 to your vote:

Release Notes:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12333259&styleName=Text&projectId=12311140

Git tag:
karaf-4.0.2

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekaraf-1048/

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

AW: [VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.2 release

Posted by Roedl Lukas <Lu...@ait.ac.at>.
+1 (non-binding)

regards,
Lukas

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.2 release

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
I agree.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

Re: [VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.2 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
I would prefer keep the release as it is and fix for 4.0.3, else it
means that 4.0.2 will be postponed for a long time (as we would maybe
need a new Aries Blueprint release).

Moreover, I'm not sure where the problem is exactly located (probably in
Blueprint Core).

Regards
JB

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1 (non binding)

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
+1 (binding)

verified sources and checked various applications.

regards, Achim

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)
-------------
Freeman(Yue) Fang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Yes, we upgraded to support SCR 2.0.0 annotations, but being able to use
"old" annotations too.

Regards
JB

Posted by Fabian Lange <fa...@codecentric.de>.
+1, non binding

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache Karaf 4.0.2 release

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi all,

this vote passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Achim Nierbeck, Jamie Goodyear, Jean-Baptiste Onofré,
Freeman Fang
+1 (non binding): Fabian Lange, Markus Rathgeb, Lukas Roedl, Christian
Schneider

I'm promoting the artifacts to central, update Jira and I will announce
the release.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB