Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by siva106 <sh...@yahoo.co.in> on 2017/04/05 03:33:55 UTC

Control number of stateless beans

Hi All,

I have a stateless bean that is used extensively in my app. Is there a way
to increase the maxSize just for this bean ?  Should I create different
stateless containers with different maxSize setting ?

<Container id = "normal" type = "STATELESS">
maxSize = 10
</Container>

<Container id = "intensive" type = "STATELESS">
maxSize = 10
</Container>

Re: Control number of stateless beans

Posted by siva106 <sh...@yahoo.co.in>.
Anyone please ? It seems like a overstretch to create a container for
controlling number of bean. I am thinking there must be a easier way to do
this

Re: Control number of stateless beans

Posted by siva106 <sh...@yahoo.co.in>.