Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org> on 2015/01/30 05:32:16 UTC

[Discuss] Unit Tests for Python Cartridge Agent

Hi Devs,

We need to implement $subject. At the moment it is difficult to verify
agent's logic; either we need to run agent locally in a dev machine with
some sample values/events or need to run a complete work-flow to do this.

Thanks

--
Imesh Gunaratne

Technical Lead, WSO2
Committer & PMC Member, Apache Stratos

Re: [Discuss] Unit Tests for Python Cartridge Agent

Posted by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com>.
+1

I started to write some initial tests for the unit testable code, with
py.test. However some of the code needs to be refactored to suite unit
tests.

The reason I chose py.test is discussed under the thread titled "Unit tests
for Python carrtridge agent".

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163