Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2017/11/14 09:39:44 UTC

[INFO] Karaf Cave release in preparation with deployer and feature gateway features

Hi guys,

I started to work on the new Karaf Cave Deployer feature (KARAF-5108):

https://github.com/jbonofre/karaf-cave/tree/DEPLOYER

This feature provides a REST gateway to manipulate a Karaf instance and also
additional functionalities like create "meta" feature on the fly.

I also started to work on the Karaf Cave Features Gateway: the purpose is to
gather features repositories in an unique Cave instance, all Karaf instances in
the ecosystem only knows the Cave gateway.
I will push the branch later today or tomorrow.

The purpose is to have a Cave release pretty soon, fully supporting Karaf 4.x,
with updated dependencies and including fixes as well as those new features.

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [INFO] Karaf Cave release in preparation with deployer and feature gateway features

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Great news !