Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Stefano Mancarella <st...@caboto.it> on 2004/07/30 11:37:29 UTC

's inheritall

The manual says the "inheritall" attribute of <subant> works like
<ant>'s one, but it doesn't specify its default.
The default value for <ant> is "true", while for <subant> it seems to be
"false". Correct?

Re: 's inheritall

Posted by Stefano Mancarella <st...@caboto.it>.
Peter Reilly wrote:

>> The manual says the "inheritall" attribute of <subant> works like
>> <ant>'s one, but it doesn't specify its default.
>> The default value for <ant> is "true", while for <subant> it seems to
>> be "false". Correct?
> This is correct.

Ok, I'll prepare a small patch for the manual page then.

Re: 's inheritall

Posted by Peter Reilly <pe...@apache.org>.
This is correct.

Peter