Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by jnorris <j....@snet.net> on 2008/08/25 15:00:31 UTC

Need help with AutoCompleteTextField

Hi All,

I have an AutoCompleteTextField on a form along with 2 DateTimeFields used
to provide a start and end date range that is to be used by the autocomplete
field to limit the number of choices returned by the getChoices() method.
The problem is that the date values are always the original values for the
fields and not the modified values which makes sense since the form has not
been submitted.  Any ideas or hints on how to get the current values for the
dates on the form in the getChoices() method?  Or is it even possible?

Thanks,
Jim

Re: Need help with AutoCompleteTextField

Posted by jnorris <j....@snet.net>.
Hi All,

I have the date part of the DateTimeField updating to the entered value by
adding an AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior to it.  However the hours and
minutes in the Date is now always 00:00:00 instead of the original value,
even with an AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior added to the hours and
minutes TextFields.  I've tried also adding the DateTimeField and the
DateTextFields to the target but that doesn't change anything.

Jim