Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Hargraves, Christian" <ha...@csps.com> on 2000/10/30 13:59:37 UTC

fp & changing the xml-stylesheet

I have played with cocoon on my spare time for a while now.
I am feeling very comfortable with it. Other than some of the remarks about
it being slow and not for huge corporations (is this true?), I am feeling
good about it. I guess in order to create a document from scratch would be
to create an XSP page that then includes some other libraries in it and
thenjust does that thru Java. Would I then have to do the same thing when it
comes to changing the xml-stylesheet or can I use FP for that?
Thanks for all of your help.

Christian