Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Lee Tambiah <le...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/27 12:12:27 UTC

Editing CSS

I copied the basic theme folder that comes with the default Roller
installation and made my own folder name. I then changed the theme.xml
file so the <id> tag had the name of the folder and the <name> tag
also.

I can edit the css file within roller admin and I see the changes,
however if i edit the basic-custom.css file in the theme folder, no
changes are made. What am I doing wrong here?

Cheers

Lee

Re: Editing CSS

Posted by Dave <sn...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 6:12 AM, Lee Tambiah <le...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I copied the basic theme folder that comes with the default Roller
>  installation and made my own folder name. I then changed the theme.xml
>  file so the <id> tag had the name of the folder and the <name> tag
>  also.
>
>  I can edit the css file within roller admin and I see the changes,
>  however if i edit the basic-custom.css file in the theme folder, no
>  changes are made. What am I doing wrong here?

Nothing. Theme templates are not reloaded from disk, so edit them from
the Roller UI.

- Dave