Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Sean Owen <sr...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/16 18:00:31 UTC

Fwd: Re: Feedback required: Mahout presentation at OSCON

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.
I totally concur with what Sean says.

Pictures are excellent.  Pictures of people are even better.

Tell a story.  That is the essence of why people come together to hear a
speaker.  This has been happening for thousands of years and nothing has
changed except the swap of power point and a project for the campfire.