Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Gardiner, Mike" <Mi...@safenet-inc.com> on 2008/01/07 16:06:21 UTC

How to stop WSDL modification

Hi,  I tried looking for a solution to this but couldn't find anyone
actually complaining about this behaviour.

I'm using Tomcat 6 with Axis2.

My WSDL defines messages like this:

<wsdl:message name="listUsersMessage">

<wsdl:part name="listUsers" element="xmc:listUsers"/>

</wsdl:message>

But when I visit the site through a browser to view the WSDL it shows up
like:

<wsdl:message name="listUsersMessage">

<wsdl:part name="part1" element="xmc:listUsers"/>

</wsdl:message>

Why is it that the name seems to get changed?  Is there a way to stop
tomcat from making any changes, or to make sure that it uses something
better than 'part1'?

Thanks,

Mike Gardiner

or disclosing it.

RE: How to stop WSDL modification

Posted by Gennady Shumakher <gs...@gmail.com>.
Use <parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter> in your service.xml
(web service descriptor).
Otherwise axis2 generates wsdl out of runtime java classes.

Gennady.