Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Manuel EVENO <ma...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/04 16:41:07 UTC

ServcieMix and Apache Ode

I'm looking at samples of servicemix with Apache Ode
and something seems strange to me : there's no ode component for servicemix

Looking at the sample, there's even not a servicemix-ode dependency to fill
in maven.
Since I can't acheive to package the loan-broker-bpel assembly due to
dependency problems
I don't figure out what the jbi.xml of the assembly will be ...

How will ServiceMix manage to deploy the ode service-unit ?

Manuel

 --
Xebia
blog.xebia.fr (fr)

Re: ServcieMix and Apache Ode

Posted by Manuel EVENO <ma...@gmail.com>.
Ok I think I finally found it.
It is simply available under ode directories not servicemix ones :
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ode/ode-jbi/1.1.1/

Manuel