Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Flavio da Silveira Pepino <fl...@gmail.com> on 2019/07/09 23:02:13 UTC

Debugging Jmeter in Eclipse

I want to debug Jmeter in Eclipse, but I'm not sure about how doing it.
I've downloaded the source code and binary files and put them in the same
directory structure.  I make the command
ant download_ jars
ant install

I'm trying to run as application the class NewDriver.java since I guess
it's the beginning  of the program.
The console shows errors.

https://pastebin.com/bBNUxLc4

Re: Debugging Jmeter in Eclipse

Posted by Flavio da Silveira Pepino <fl...@gmail.com>.
I read the instructions again  and I made the correct change. Now, I can
run/DEbug Jmeter as Java application.
Thanks

Posted by Flavio da Silveira Pepino <fl...@gmail.com>.
Hello