Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Τζέτζιας Χρήστος <xt...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/20 19:54:57 UTC

No screen sharing in moodle plugin

Hi,

i've installed openmeetings 5.0.3 and moodle 3.7. I've also installed the
openmeetings moodle plugin. My problem is that rooms created by the plugin,
do not have the screen sharing option enabled. Is it normal? Is there
something i could do to enable it?

Thanks in advance

Re: No screen sharing in moodle plugin

Posted by Τζέτζιας Χρήστος <xt...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks!

Στις Τρί, 21 Απρ 2020 στις 3:44 μ.μ., ο/η Maxim Solodovnik <
solomax666@gmail.com> έγραψε:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
It was fixed in M4

Posted by Τζέτζιας Χρήστος <xt...@gmail.com>.