Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/02/14 22:23:42 UTC

DevCloud2 Question

Hi,

I've been following the instructions here as to how to set up DevCloud2:

http://www.cloudstack-china.org/wp-content/uploads/downloads/2012/12/cloudstack-inthebox-devcloud.pdf

I notice when I'm done that I cannot use the wizard to kick off a VM
Instance because there are no ISOs or templates installed.

Is this expected?  I thought DevCloud2 came with one template last time I
set it up?

Thanks!

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com

Re: DevCloud2 Question

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Great, thanks

Yeah, I deployed a DB, then ran a python script to build a zone, pod, etc.
for DevCloud2.  My Secondary Storage VM is running now and my tinyLinux
template is available.

Thanks again!

Re: DevCloud2 Question

Posted by Marcus Sorensen <sh...@gmail.com>.