Posted to user@poi.apache.org by JSpence <js...@mproducegroup.com> on 2009/05/26 20:55:56 UTC

XSSF

Hello,

  I am learning to use the XSSF component of the POI. I downloaded
poi-bin-3.2-FINAL-20081019 to c:\ORG. I also set the path in my
compiler to the file. I then typed the following line in my program:

import org.apache.poi.hssf.eventusermodel.HSSFEventFactory;

I get the "package does not exist" error.

Based on this limited amount of information, does anyone have any
suggestions as to what I should try next?

Thank you,
JSpence.

Re: XSSF

Posted by David Fisher <df...@jmlafferty.com>.
Yes, but it is a separate JAR, and I had to explain that to someone
recently on the list.

Good luck,

Regards,
Dave