Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Christian Pelster <pe...@pellepelster.de> on 2010/07/29 22:42:09 UTC

ant logger

Hi all,

I hope this is the right place, I wrote a simple logger, that logs execution
times for targets during a build an graphs them over the time so you can
track the evolution of your build-times.
maybe someone can make a use of this (
http://code.google.com/p/antstatistics/).

regards,

  pelle

AW: ant logger

Posted by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de.
Nice.
I added it to the external page

      <subsection name="AntStatistics">

        all build targets and displays them at the end of the build. Furthermore execution times of
        past builds are collected and graphed in a chart.</p>

            <th>Compatibility:</th>
            <th>URL:</th>
            <th>Contact:</th>
            <th>License:</th>
      </subsection>

Havent tested it against Ant 1.3 but it seems there werent any changes in the BuildLogger interface since 2000 (only docs, license...).

Text is from the projects homepage (btw there is a typo:
- past builds are collected an graphed in a chart
+ past builds are collected and graphed in a chart

Jan