Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com> on 2004/06/22 16:44:02 UTC

Re: Hello world?

Awesome....we needed an xpath impl (independent of xalan) for the
xml-security project that works with 1.3, 1.4 and 1.5 :)

-- dims

Re: Hello world?

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
am looking for a wrapper line commons-logging over different xpath
impls (or) a stand-alone xpath impl that works with dom.

-- dims

Re: Hello world?

Posted by Noah Campbell <no...@gmail.com>.

javax.xml.xpath in JDK1.5

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Looks javax.xml.xpath is a TraX/commons-logging type of layer which in
turn uses the repackaged version of xalan for the default impl.

-- dims

C:\junk>java -Djaxp.debug=true x
JAXP: find factoryId =javax.xml.parsers.DocumentBuilderFactory
JAXP: loaded from fallback value:
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
JAXP: created new instance of class
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl
using ClassLoader: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@133056f
JAXP: using thread context class loader
(sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@133056f) for search
JAXP: Looking up system property
'javax.xml.xpath.XPathFactory:http://java.sun.com/jaxp/xpath/dom'
JAXP: The property is undefined.
JAXP: Tried to read C:\JDK15\jre\lib\jaxp.properties, but it doesn't exist.
JAXP: no META-INF/services/javax.xml.xpath.XPathFactory file was found
JAXP: attempting to use the platform default W3C DOM XPath lib
JAXP: instanciating com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.jaxp.XPathFactoryImpl
JAXP: loaded it from
jar:file:/C:/JDK15/jre/lib/rt.jar!/com/sun/org/apache/xpath/internal/jaxp/XPathFactoryImpl.class
JAXP: factory 'com.sun.org.apache.xpath.internal.jaxp.XPathFactoryImpl'
was found for http://java.sun.com/jaxp/xpath/dom
com.sun.org.apache.xml.internal.dtm.ref.DTMNodeList@e39a3e

-- dims