Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> on 2008/01/15 04:32:36 UTC

resource bundles in ecommerce replaced by xml files

Adrian?

I tried to replace the EcommerceUilabels.properties and the
EcommerceUilabels_th.properties file with EcommerceUilabels.xml file.

But then i get the error:  could not find resource: EcommerceUiLabels
for locale en_US

I see it working in the example component but see no difference with the
ecommerce component. Do i miss something?

Regards,
Hans

Re: resource bundles in ecommerce replaced by xml files

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@yahoo.com>.
Hans,

Please post a patch in Jira so I can investigate.

-Adrian

Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com> wrote: Adrian?