Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Dave Stern - Former Rocket Scientist <da...@umiacs.umd.edu> on 2004/08/04 14:14:18 UTC

spam block no To:user?

 Doesn't SA (v2.63) have a rule for the "To:" header where it doesn't
contain the user? I want to bump that score up. (And I presume it looks
at all the "To" headers just as there are multiple sender headers
such as Envelope-Sende, Resent-Sender, X-Envelope-From and From,
right?)

Or would this be more appropriately handled with some  kind of
whitelist_to user@mydomain

Or would it be better still to just do it in procmail, something like

:0  :
* !^(To|Cc|Resent-To):.user@mydomain\.com
$MAILDIR/Likelyspam

TIA
 David Stern                                    University of Maryland
           Institute for Advanced Computer Studies