Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by mbwagne <mi...@wavestrike.com> on 2015/04/17 18:36:23 UTC

Timeout on ExcecuteStreamCommand?

Is there a way to specify a timeout on ExecuteStreamCommand? Would like this
if the script hung for some reason, to kill and move on, send the timeout
flow file to a failure.

Re: Timeout on ExcecuteStreamCommand?

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Mike!  YOu've passed the test that you're serious about getting
this fixed ;-)

Posted by mbwagne <mi...@wavestrike.com>.
Thanks Joe

Posted by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com>.
I don't think there is support for that now but that is a great idea.
We should do the same for ExecuteProcess too.

Do you mind filing a Jira for it?