Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com> on 2011/09/03 11:12:36 UTC

Re: please I need Help

On Saturday, 3 September 2011, nacer abdellaoui <ab...@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> Ross please please can you indicate to me, at which place i can add the
required features to the Wookie-Moodle-Connector  (source code) to
> make it possible for regular users to switch the active widget and not
> require editing mode to be active.

I don't know anything about Moodle I'm afraid. It's best to address your
enquiries to the list as a whole.

In terms of the connector see
http://incubator.apache.org/wookie/docs/embedding.html which documents its
use and http://incubator.apache.org/wookie/docs/api.html which documents the
REST API.

If you are able to get some of the way on the Moodle side then I'll be able
tonhelp with what you need on the Wookie side. Are you able to break your
problem down and ask a more specific question?

Ross

> Thanks
>
> N+
>

> ________________________________
> De : Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>
> À : wookie-dev@incubator.apache.org
> Envoyé le : Vendredi 2 Septembre 2011 12h04
> Objet : Re: Re : Re : Re : please I need Help
>
> On 2 September 2011 10:49, Kris Popat <kj...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've been thinking about how to increase the integration in moodle for
some time but have been unsure as to the best way. Am happy to help with
this.

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)