Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Mickael Maison <mi...@apache.org> on 2021/11/12 09:43:23 UTC

[RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Kafka version 2.7.2

This vote passes with 6 +1 votes (3 bindings) and no 0 or -1 votes.

+1 votes
PMC Members:
* Bill Bejeck
* Manikumar Reddy
* Konstantine Karantasis

Committers:
* Tom Bentley

Community:
* Israel Ekpo
* Luke Chen

0 votes
* No votes

-1 votes
* No votes

Vote thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/whzns1rj8ythxtfyz18hog1m3y6l215d

I'll continue with the release process and the release announcement
will follow in the next few days.

Mickael

Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Release Kafka version 2.7.2

Posted by Luke Chen <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Felixzh,
> So, Is version-2.7.2 ready now?
Not yet.
If it is released, you'll see 2.7.2 appeared in the download page here:
https://kafka.apache.org/downloads

Thank you.
Luke

Posted by felixzh <fe...@126.com>.