Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <kw...@metacarta.com> on 2010/03/10 14:24:17 UTC

Are we "lucene connector framework", or "lucene connectors framework"?

We seem to use both in the site, and in the wiki docs...

Karl

Re: Are we "lucene connector framework", or "lucene connectors framework"?

Posted by Karl Wright <kw...@metacarta.com>.
Grant Ingersoll wrote:
> On Mar 16, 2010, at 3:37 PM, Otis Gospodnetic wrote:
>

>>Plural makes more sense to me.
>

> Agreed.  Anything else was likely an error on my part.

Turns out the error is pretty basic in the wiki.  The main index page is "Lucene Connector
Framework".  I'm not sure quite how to change that - any ideas?

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simon Willnauer <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:37 PM, Otis Gospodnetic
<ot...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Plural makes more sense to me.
+1