Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Chris Browne <cb...@synexxus.com> on 2014/08/06 16:40:52 UTC

Mac OSX authentication

We recently installed Apache to handle LDAP for our small business.  We all
use Mac OSx and wondered if there was any tutorials or guides on
integrating authentication.  We have it configured for POSIX accounts and
I've added the apple.ldif.  I can see the users in the network users field
in Network Preferences but I cannot su to them.

This is my first foray into LDAP so learning as I go.  I know I've messed
up somewhere, so just looking for a little light in the forest.

Thanks.