Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Au-Yeung, Stella H" <st...@eds.com> on 2004/03/04 05:52:02 UTC

Another struts question on

If I use <bean:write> to display a bean property "comments"  which happens
to be a long line of text.  Is there a way to enforce "wrapping" with
<bean:write> so the long "comments" can be displayed as a paragraph?

Thanks!

Re: Another struts question on

Posted by Tim Coy <ti...@timco.net.au>.
The resulting html text will wrap inside of the element tags that you have
placed it into unless you explicitly tell it not to with something like
Or with css

So in other words you should not have to do anything.

If you want to keep the text width a certain size you can also inline style
with

HTH

--
Tim Coy