Posted to users@openjpa.apache.org by ilkos <il...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/14 23:07:18 UTC

Mapping Domain or Struct PostgreSQL type

Hi

After creating EntityManagerFactory instance, I receive error message:
Exception Description: Predeployment of PersistenceUnit [aPU] failed.
Internal Exception: Exception [EclipseLink-7157] (Eclipse Persistence
Services - 2.0.2.v20100323-r6872):
org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.ValidationException
Exception Description: Entity class [class Table] must use a @JoinColumn
instead of @Column to map its relationship attribute [Price].
Column Price is Domain type (example: CREATE TYPE MONEY AS NUMERIC(10,2)
FINAL).

How to use Domain or Struct PostgreSQL types? Is it possible with JPA?

Please advise

Re: Mapping Domain or Struct PostgreSQL type

Posted by ilkos <il...@gmail.com>.
Ok, thanks.

Re: Mapping Domain or Struct PostgreSQL type

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, but you posted this question to the wrong mailing list. This mailing
list is for OpenJPA, the apache implementation. Please try again.

http://www.google.com/search?q=eclipselink

Thanks,
Rick