Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/06 09:43:42 UTC

[ANN] JumpStart Preview: for Tapestry 5.4

Hi all,

There's a new JumpStart demo, built for T5.4. It fully embraces:

        * Bootstrap.
        * jQuery.
        * RequireJS.
        * JSR-303 Bean Validation.

You can use it here:

        http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/<http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/>

I hope you like it. As always, your comments and corrections are encouraged.

Cheers,

Geoff

P.S. I hope to have a final release ready when T5.4 goes final.

Re: [ANN] JumpStart Preview: for Tapestry 5.4

Posted by Chung Khanh Duy <ch...@gmail.com>.
Amazing!!!

--
Chung Khánh Duy
Project Support Manager

Re: [ANN] JumpStart Preview: for Tapestry 5.4

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Looks great!

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 4:44 AM, Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>wrote:

> Haha... I did see some similarities. Parts of tapestry-stitch were inspired
> by Jumpstart.... You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours!
>  On 6 Jan 2014 10:00, "Geoff Callender" <
> geoff.callender.jumpstart@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Thanks Lance. It was, in no small way, inspired by your work with
> > tapestry-stitch.
> >

> > On 6 January 2014 20:30, Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Nice work! I love the facelift!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: [ANN] JumpStart Preview: for Tapestry 5.4

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by François Facon <fr...@atos.net>.
Super!
Thank you very much for this very important contribution.

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for your efforts Geoff, I'll be using this reference for sure.  So
much new stuff to catch up on.

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 6:19 PM, Geoff Callender <

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
JumpStart 7 Preview 5 is now up.

It addresses the issues Bob raised below and it adds an AJAX Components CRUD example.

As always, please let me know if you spot anything that's incorrect or questionable. Bad examples will not help the Tapestry cause!

Cheers,

Geoff

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Geoff! It's pretty cool what you've done!

On Tue, Jan 21, 2014 at 12:19 AM, Geoff Callender <
geoff.callender.jumpstart@gmail.com> wrote:

> JumpStart 7 Preview 3 is now up.
>
>         http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/
>
> Forgot to mention that JumpStart 7 also embraces T5.4's new Form error
> handling (in which Tap doesn't redirect to display form errors)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Geoff.
>
> On 06/01/2014, at 7:43 PM, Geoff Callender wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > There's a new JumpStart demo, built for T5.4. It fully embraces:
> >
> >         * Bootstrap.
> >         * jQuery.
> >         * RequireJS.
> >         * JSR-303 Bean Validation.
> >
> > You can use it here:
> >
> >         http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/
> >
> > I hope you like it. As always, your comments and corrections are
> encouraged.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Geoff
> >
> > P.S. I hope to have a final release ready when T5.4 goes final.

--
Massimo Lusetti

Re: [ANN] JumpStart Preview: for Tapestry 5.4

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.