Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Raghuram ." <it...@live.com> on 2012/01/03 18:00:59 UTC

How to process a directory for XML-RPC

I have got a directory of xml-rpc content files that I need jmeter to take up and post.
The 'Help' documentation from within the software says that it is possible to specify just the directory and let jmeter pickup files randomly for posting;
but in actual software I don't see a place where a directory could be specified within the configuration for XML-RPC sampler  - I see only the content and File options.

Any idea how I could specify directory for XML-RPC sampler's data?

Version: 2.5.1 r1177103

Re: How to process a directory for XML-RPC

Posted by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com>.
where in the documentation do you see this?

regards
deepak