Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/09 21:28:31 UTC

Suggestion for podling reminder report emails.

Hey all,

I have been personally slacking a bit, but I wanted to point something out.

I subscribe to the mailing lists of 4 podlings. The email I get has a
subject of
"Podling Report Reminder - June 2018"

The email is addressed to dev@gossip.... But with gmail you actually do not
see that until you click into the email and expand the to:

Again, I know I have been slacking, but it would be easier if the email
said: "gossip podling reminder"

Thanks,
Edward

Re: Suggestion for podling reminder report emails.

Posted by Emilian Bold <em...@protonmail.ch>.
+1

Maybe the script just BCCs all the podlings, otherwise it should be a small change to make.

--emi