Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by daniel martin <ja...@nextware.de> on 2002/05/11 15:50:20 UTC

LuceneCocoonIndexer question

Hi List!

I want to create an index without using the create-index.xsp from the
cocoon2 example.

If I create a java class which uses the SimpleLuceneCocoonIndexerImpl.class
from cocoon.jar
i get an NullPointerException. i tried several ways to use this class but
all failed.

is it possible to use this class to create an lucene-index in my own java
class without running cocoon?
i want to do a automatic indexing using cron an my own java class which
updates my index every night.

thanks
daniel.