Posted to user@flink.apache.org by aitozi <gj...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/24 06:53:22 UTC

cep performance

Hi, guys

I am using cep librayies these days, and i find that every time we receive
an element from upstream, we will query the rocksdb for the nfa state, if it
is changed still need to update the rocksdb, which makes the performance of
the cep is poor?

cc @Kl0

Re: cep performance

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.
Hi aitozi,
That's unfortunately true, there is currently ongoing effort to rework
shared buffer and nfa to improve it. This improvement is scheduled for
flink 1.6. You can track it with FLINK-9418
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-9418).

Best,
Dawid