Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Salgar, Mehmet (external)" <Me...@external.t-mobile.de> on 2009/09/17 16:58:42 UTC

Seperating cxf component and the router componet in ReportIncident example

Hi everybody,

I had succesfully deployed the ReportIncident example of camel in
servicemix osgi environment deployed...

Then I start to experiment it by taking routing elements to another
bundle (called router)....

Now when I start the router bundle it is complaining that it is not able
to find the cxf:bean:xxx that is started up at cxf bundle....

Is not possible to reference beans in camel context that are created in
another bundle.

That would be a pity, I was hoping to create routing bundles and use the
versioning advantages of the osgi to be to deploy and switch on the
runtime new versions....

Or is it possible make it work somehow...

Thx for the answers....

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Hottges (Vorsitzender)
Geschaftsfuhrung: Dr. Georg Polzl (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn,
Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, Dr. Dirk Rohweder
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328

AW: AW: Seperating cxf component and the router componet in ReportIncident example

Posted by "Salgar, Mehmet (external)" <Me...@external.t-mobile.de>.
Hi,

I am not so deep with Camel or ServiceMix, so I am not sure what I am describing below is possible or not but I will try...

To my understanding, the flag publish-context:=true, export following interfaces from the bundle as service. So theoretically, it is possible to get a reference to a bean that is living under the service over interface ApplicationContext...

org.springframework.osgi.context.DelegatedExecutionOsgiBundleApplicationContext,
org.springframework.osgi.context.ConfigurableOsgiBundleApplicationContext,
org.springframework.context.ConfigurableApplicationContext,
org.springframework.context.ApplicationContext,
org.springframework.context.Lifecycle,
org.springframework.beans.factory.ListableBeanFactory,
org.springframework.beans.factory.HierarchicalBeanFactory,
org.springframework.context.MessageSource,
org.springframework.context.ApplicationEventPublisher,
org.springframework.core.io.support.ResourcePatternResolver,
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanFactory,
org.springframework.core.io.ResourceLoader,
org.springframework.beans.factory.DisposableBean

And I think actually, this is my problem with cxf:bean:xxx in Camel. When I use the this construct in routing bundle, camel looks to the local application context and can't find the bean under cxf:bean:xxx because xxx is created under another bundle, but if try to access the other bundles ApplicationContext over the service and get a refence to it, it meight function or not?

Thx for the answer....

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Höttges (Vorsitzender)
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Georg Pölzl (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Salgar,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,