Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/21 06:33:02 UTC

Setting the transport from the client side

Hi all,

In Axis2/C client side we use the URL for inferring the transport. There are
cases where we cannot infer the transport from the url. We have a client
option for specifying the transports that should be used for a client
invocation. axis2_options_set_transport_info. AFAIK User can set these
values but they are not used in the code.

Also that function accepts a enum parameter AXIS2_TRANSPORT_ENUMS. This enum
has a strange name for a client option called AXIS2_TRANSPORT_ENUM_MAX. So I
would like to propose we change that value to
AXIS2_TRANSPORT_ENUM_UNSPECIFIED.

Thanks,

Supun..

--
Software Engineer, WSO2 Inc

Re: Setting the transport from the client side

Posted by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com>.
I've created a Jira https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2C-1254

Supun..

--