Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net> on 2013/06/26 16:04:58 UTC

3.0.3 and 3.1B3?

Hi Andrus,

Since you are talking about 3.2M1, should we also consider a 3.0.3 (maybe
make that a final release barring critical bugs) and a 3.1B3 (or maybe RC1)?

mrg

Re: 3.0.3 and 3.1B3?

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
Good point. Our only physical limitation is the PMC capacity to evaluate and vote on the releases. I guess let's do them one by one and see how that goes.

A.

Re: 3.0.3 and 3.1B3?

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.

Re: 3.0.3 and 3.1B3?