Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Kezhu Wang <ke...@apache.org> on 2023/04/03 12:03:48 UTC

[HELP WANTED] Find person to exchange and sign gpg key in Shanghai, China

Hi all,

Sorry for boring you if it is not the right place to ask for.

I was recently invited to join as Apache Curator committer and PMC member.
And I plan to serve as release manager in the next release cycle. From  the
"Signing Releases"[1] document, it seems that I have to get my gpg key
signed to "major public webs of trust".

But due to lack of social activities, I have no personal connections to
local Apache committers. So I send this email to find local (Shanghai,
China) Apache committers to exchange and sign gpg keys offline. According
to "How to link into a public web of trust"[2], we have to prepare a hard
copy of the key fingerprint(handwritten or printed ?) and readworld
identification in face-to-face meeting. Hope to get in touch with you
offline.

Thank you all for tolerating this.

[1]: https://infra.apache.org/release-signing.html#web-of-trust
[2]: https://infra.apache.org/openpgp.html#wot-link-in
--
Best,
Kezhu Wang

Re: [HELP WANTED] Find person to exchange and sign gpg key in Shanghai, China

Posted by Kezhu Wang <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin,

Thank for your information. Glad to hear this.

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,