Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Boulay, Serge" <Se...@qunara.com> on 2003/06/24 20:59:56 UTC

JDO

Could somebody please clarify if I can use the ojb jdo plugin to persist objects to an oracle database . I was under the impression that
the jdori reference implementation only could persist objects to files . If so where could I find the ojb vendor extensions for doing so.

Thanks
Serge

Re: JDO

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
The jdori by itself can only persist objects to files. OJB can be
configured as a plugin to the jdori allowing the jdori to use OJB for
persistence instead of the filesystem.

-Brian