Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Anna Afonchenko <an...@ubaccess.com> on 2002/12/18 15:37:24 UTC

Problem using java extension in xsl

Hi All.
Ok, I hope this is the last question for today.
In my xsl stylesheet I use some java extension class ParseTagContent.class.
In my xsl I have declared xmlns:java="xalan://ParseTagContent"
The class ParseTagContent.class is in the same directory with the xsl.

When I run this xsl using a batch file (not through Cocoon), everything is fine.
But when I try to run it through Cocoon, I get the following error message:
The URI xalan://ParseTagContent does not identify an external Java class
description: org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Could not read resource file:/C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Tomcat 4.1/webapps/cocoon/ub/violations.html: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: The URI xalan://ParseTagContent does not identify an external Java class

I guess this is because Cocoon cannot find the .class file.
Where should I put this class so that both Cocoon and my xsl could find it?
Hope I explained this clearly.

Thank you all very much for help.

Anna

Re: Problem using java extension in xsl

Posted by Martin Holz <ho...@fiz-chemie.de>.
"Anna Afonchenko" <an...@ubaccess.com> writes:

> Hi All.
>
> Ok, I hope this is the last question for today.
>
> In my xsl stylesheet I use some java extension class ParseTagContent.class.
>
> In my xsl I have declared xmlns:java="xalan://ParseTagContent"
>
> The class ParseTagContent.class is in the same directory with the xsl.
>

> When I run this xsl using a batch file (not through Cocoon), everything is
> fine.
>
> But when I try to run it through Cocoon, I get the following error message:
>
> The URI xalan://ParseTagContent does not identify an external Java class

> file:/C:/Program Files/Apache Group/Tomcat
> 4.1/webapps/cocoon/ub/violations.html:
> javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: The URI xalan://ParseTagContent does
> not identify an external Java class
>

> I guess this is because Cocoon cannot find the .class file.
>
> Where should I put this class so that both Cocoon and my xsl could find it?

Put it into WEB-INF/classes

Martin