Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> on 2020/01/28 11:26:10 UTC

Add design documents

Hi,

Due to many users' feedback, I plan to add detailed design documents and
have taken the first step. The docs are in Chinese and the PR is

https://github.com/apache/incubator-iotdb/pull/757

Please help perfect the documents :)

Best,
—————————————————
Jialin Qiao
School of Software, Tsinghua University

乔嘉林
清华大学 软件学院

Re: Add design documents

Posted by Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I prefer to add a "System Design" and change the "Documents" to "User
Guide".
The following is a new organization of docs:

doc
  - UserGuide
    - English
    - Chinese
  - SystemDesign
    - English
    - Chinese
  - Community
  - Developement

I wonder is this compatible old versions on our website?

Thanks,
—————————————————

孙泽嵩 <sz...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> 于2020年1月30日周四 上午11:12写道:

Re: Add design documents

Posted by 孙泽嵩 <sz...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn>.
Hi,

Re: Add design documents

Posted by Xiangdong Huang <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I think it is fine to put the documents under the developer tag.

Best,
-----------------------------------
Xiangdong Huang

Jialin Qiao <qi...@apache.org> 于2020年1月30日周四 上午10:53写道: