Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Yang <te...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/27 19:10:15 UTC

NettyTransceiver : thread name "New I/O worker ..." or "pool-5-.." ?

when the nettyTranceiver receives an incoming request, it fires off
the implementation of the RPC stub in a thread,
normally I see this thread named as "New I/O server worker #1-...",

but today I saw my avro server first launch them in threads like
"pool-5-1", then after I closed the clients, and launched
new clients, it launched them in "New I/O server worker #.... " .
when I look at the thread stack from yourkit tool, these threads all
show that they invoke the RPC stub implementation.

why is it launching thread pools differently?

Thanks
Yang